Jay Anterior Trunk Support
Designed to provide support of the torso for improved overall function and positioning, JAY Anterior Trunk Supports are available in six support styles and with either structured or dynamic construction to accommodate clients with varying positioning needs and levels of anterior trunk support.
Wheelchair Anterior Trunk Supports encourage an upright posture and support the torso for improved respiratory function, head positioning, and upper extremity control.
- Classic Style – designed for optimal distribution of support and maximum stability
- Contour Style – designed for women or individuals who want to limit the amount of contact area between the harness and the body
- Zipper Open – designed to aid in frequent transfers and ease of removal
- Adjustable Stretch, Center Opening – designed to aid in frequent transfers and provide a more precise fit
- Trunk Strap – designed to increase range of motion when shoulder rotation and reaching are required
- Y-Style – designed for increased range of motion for one arm while providing optimal support